- “I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause” was playing on the radio. As I walked into the living room I saw my father kissing a man who looked a lot like Santa Claus.
- He was tracking a reindeer through the woods and came to a clearing. As he walked through the trees a hand pulled at the hem of his shirt. “Finally, we’ve been waiting for you,” said the red and green clad elf.
- It was just your typical holiday office party until the reindeer came crashing through the windows.
- “Ho ho ho. Honestly, what is that even supposed to mean?” asked Santa. “I just wanted the reindeer to go.”
- “Ho ho….oh?” asked Santa Claus.
- It’s Christmas morning and you find Santa dead in your chimney.
- You get caught under the mistletoe with the last person you want to see there.
- Santa’s elves decide to go on strike.
- You have 24 hours to get yourself on the naughty list.
- Write about what it’s like being Mrs. Claus.
Did you find these prompts useful? If so, which one is your favourite? Stay tuned here for more prompts.